Regulation and Privacy
General booking conditions
1. Reservations: The reservation becomes binding by sending:
Deposit equal to 30% of the total rental amount to be paid by bank transfer or postal order.
Balance of stay for reservations with prepayment.
2. Cancellation terms In case of cancellation made up to 10 days before the arrival date (30 days August) the deposit sent will be refunded; in case of cancellation made after this deadline or no show (no show) it will be withheld in full.
NON-REFUNDABLE early booking offers are excluded from the refund
3. Availability: The accommodation is made available between 12:00 and 18:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure. Arrivals and departures outside these hours require prior agreements.
4. Payment of the balance: within 24 hours of arrival, the customer must pay the full rental amount.
5. Pets: dogs are allowed in the apartments only if previously announced. Dogs can be small or medium in size and in any case not exceeding 10 kg. If the landlord ascertains the presence of animals in the apartments, he can instantly terminate the rental commitment without any reimbursement. Dogs cannot be left in the apartments in the absence of people to look after them, this in order to avoid possible damage to the structures and disturbance to the other tenants; this condition is essential for the owners of pets and failure to comply with it leads to the immediate termination of the contract without any reimbursement and without prejudice to further material damage which will be quantified and requested from the customer.
6. Termination of the contract: if the lessor ascertains that there is a surplus of people compared to that declared at the time of booking (including infants and children) and / or in the event of serious non-compliance with the regulations (disturbing noises of any nature, disturbance to the quiet of the condominiums, etc.), the landlord may at its sole discretion terminate the contract without any reimbursement, request payment of any material damage caused to the apartment and / or common areas, without prejudice to the obligation on the part of the customer to immediately vacate the apartment rented up to now.
Regulation & Privacy
Information pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madame,
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the purpose of executing the contract between the data controller and the data subject and, more specifically, for the following purposes:
– the request by the interested party for information regarding the availability of accommodation.
2. The treatment will be carried out with automated and manual methods. The data indicated will not be made public but will remain on our. systems in a special reserved area.
3. The provision of data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data implies the failure to continue the relationship. Any data of an optional nature are duly reported in the data collection form. Refusal to provide such information will not prevent the execution of the contract.
4. The data will not be disclosed
5. The data controller is: Dragna Carmela and Padovani Vincenzo – Via Via C. Colombo, 3 – 90010 Ustica (Pa).
6. The person in charge of the treatment Dragna Carmela C.F. DRGCML65S64G273M and Padovani Vincenzo C.F. PDVVCN65L05L519I
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
The studios are rented with a short tourist lease without the provision of personal services (Article 4 of Legislative Decree 50 \ 2017).