Regulation and Privacy
General booking terms and conditions
1 – Reservation: The reservation becomes binding by sending.
Deposit: by bank transfer.
Total amount of rent: for stay with payment in advance.
2 – Cancellation: For bookings confirmed by sending a deposit, in case of cancellation up to 21 days before date of arrival (august 30 days), the same will be refunded in full . In case of cancellation made after this date or no-shows, will be retained the amount of the deposit.
In case of cancellation with payment in advance (Not Refundable) the amount payed don’t will be refundable.
3 – Availability: Accommodation is available between 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure. Arrivals and departures outside these times previously agreed upon.
Mode of payment of the balance: within 24 hours from arrival.
Pets: animals are not accepted.
Contract resolution: If the owners verify that there is a surplus of people than that stated at the time of booking (including infants and children) and / or in case of serious non-compliance with regulations (excessive noise of any kind, disturbance to quiet condos, etc)., they can at its sole discretion terminate the contract and request payment for any damage caused to the materials and / or common areas, subject to the requirement of the customer to leave immediately free the apartment rented so far.
Regulation & Privacy
Information pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madame,
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the purpose of executing the contract between the data controller and the data subject and, more specifically, for the following purposes:
– the request by the interested party for information regarding the availability of accommodation.
2. The treatment will be carried out with automated and manual methods. The data indicated will not be made public but will remain on our. systems in a special reserved area.
3. The provision of data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data implies the failure to continue the relationship. Any data of an optional nature are duly reported in the data collection form. Refusal to provide such information will not prevent the execution of the contract.
4. The data will not be disclosed
5. The data controller is: Dragna Carmela and Padovani Vincenzo – Via Via C. Colombo, 3 – 90010 Ustica (Pa).
6. The person in charge of the treatment Dragna Carmela C.F. DRGCML65S64G273M and Padovani Vincenzo C.F. PDVVCN65L05L519I
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
The studios are rented with a short tourist lease without the provision of personal services (Article 4 of Legislative Decree 50 \ 2017).